Truck Accident Lawyer Phoenix AZ
Consider setting up a meeting with a truck accident lawyer Phoenix AZ trusts if you were hurt in a trucking accident. The injuries you suffered might affect you for a long time, and you deserve to be compensated. An experienced truck accident lawyer may fight to get you justice.
Why Do Truck Accidents Occur?
Truck accidents occur every day, and can be caused by a variety of different factors. In a lot of cases, these accidents are due to the truck driver’s negligence. Let’s take a closer look at some of the more common causes of truck accidents:
- Fatigue: While truck drivers are supposed to take breaks, and are only allowed to drive so many hours in a day, not all of them follow the rules. Truck drivers who drive too many hours can get very tired and even fall asleep at the wheel, increasing the risk of accidents.
- Distractions: When operating a big semi-truck, drivers should put their entire focus on the road ahead of them. Unfortunately, some drivers try to multitask and may get distracted. They may talk on their phone, eat, or even groom themselves while driving a truck. Any of these distractions can cause a truck driver to lose focus and cause an accident.
- Overloaded Trucks: Trucks are made to carry only so much weight. If a truck is overloaded, it can lead to rollover accidents. A skilled truck accident lawyer Phoenix AZ respects may check records to see if the contents of the truck exceeded weight limits.
- Driving Under the Influence: Truck accidents can also occur if the truck driver was under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
If you believe the truck accident you were involved in was caused by negligence, talking to a truck accident lawyer in Phoenix AZ may be in your best interest. The truck driver owed you and other drivers a duty of care, and failed to provide that. An experienced lawyer may help you bring the driver to justice.
How Much Is a Truck Accident Injury Claim Worth?
By now, you are likely wondering how much money you are entitled to from a truck accident injury claim. Compensation can vary from case to case, and depends on several factors, including:
- Lost wages
- The cost of your medical bills
- Pain and suffering
- The severity of your injuries
A truck accident lawyer Phoenix AZ relies on may be able to give you an estimate once he or she has fully investigated your case.
When Should I Contact a Phoenix AZ Truck Accident Lawyer?
It’s wise to speak to a truck accident lawyer Phoenix AZ counts on as soon as possible. You only have so much time to file your claim, and you don’t want to miss the chance of getting your money by waiting around too long. An experienced truck accident lawyer may thoroughly review your case and determine if you stand a chance of winning.
If you are looking for a reputable truck accident lawyer Phoenix AZ offers, contact Lorona Mead Attorneys at Law today at 602-385-6825.